Career Opportunities – “Start Your Career With Us”
Network Computers brings excellent and dynamic career opportunities for those aspirants who want to begin their career in the technology industry. Anyone talented individual seeking to begin their employment designing and developing websites should consider being a part of the team. Many members have appreciated our devotion of maximizing the abilities of newly joined recruits and refined them into experienced professionals. We are committed to optimizing each member’s skills and help them reach their optimum potential. There is a mix of individuals from various cultural and educational backgrounds where they unite to work as a team.
High value and regard are given to the approach of selecting as per the majority’s preference. Our approach of involving everyone in the decision-making process encourages open communication to express new ideas and business-driven thoughts. We possess one of the most friendly and cordial work cultures. Being open to any ideas, we offer more opportunities to develop and shape your career in the right direction. Many members have stated that job satisfaction is why they love us, and we’re sure – you will too. Our essential focus is on our team because they are one of the reasons the company is successful. We aim to enhance the professional skills of our members and get to know you on a personal level.
Enjoy friendly work environment by Network Computers where employees collaborate and team up in an advanced infrastructure. Our facilities are designed to be a conducive environment where members learn and maintain their top performance. We maintain a healthy workplace to that you are active during work and refreshed during breaks. A healthy working environment is essential to all our members, so we aim to offer facilities that make working with us fun.
Considering why you should join our team? For two reasons – career stability and growth opportunities. A vocation isn’t sufficient to make you grow professionally. A long-lasting career can help you develop your skills and your salary scale. Joining the team, you will be in the perfect place to pursue a career that is high in demand these days and be secured to it lifelong. The company’s development and growth has seen a vast expansion in the years due to a fellow commitment from the team. We understand the importance of choosing the right people to be a part of the company.
Every member’s contribution to their diligent work is recognized. Your hard work and dedication you will put in will never go unnoticed. For some capable individuals, it has been an awesome opportunity to join our quickly expanding company. We work together and hope you join us too.
Current Job Openings @Network Computers
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, brochures, magazines, catalogues, leaflets, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity designing, including Logo Designing, Visiting Card Designing, Letter Head Designing, Envelop Designing, Stationary Designing, etc. and you will cooperate with our other designers and sales team as and when required.
- Minimum of 1 Year Experience as Graphic Designer
- Very proficient in graphic design tools
- Excellent with project conceptualization
- Solid design and artistic skills
- Excellent creative and visualization skills
- Expert hands on experience in graphic designing tools.
Website Designer & Developer
We are looking for Experienced web designer who specializes in creating and laying out the visual aesthetics of a website. You should have a strong background in art or design and you are highly visual by nature. As Web designer, you are supposed to be well versed in creating a UI/UX that makes websites easier to navigate and visually appealing, which enhances the user’s ability to find what they’re looking for. In short, you should excel at helping brands find and express their unique identity online. As a developer you should be proficient in several coding languages like HTML, PHP, Java Scripting, etc. Additionally, you must have a vast knowledge of CMS based website platforms, front-end frameworks, plug-ins, and databases.
- Minimum of 1 Year Experience as Website Designer / Developer
- Advanced coding knowledge HTML & CSS
- Excellent technical background – coding as well as databases
- Advanced & Expert coding skills
- Strong understanding of frameworks
- Familiarity with design tools, digital marketing, and SEO
- Expert hands on experience in WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, WooCommerce, etc.
Business Development Executive
As Business Development Executive, you will focus on client acquisition, lead generation and prospects management. Your are the main concern as the business development executive will garner and meet with potential clients. Researches client requirement, network, and help close the leads. Provide prospective clients with all information regarding services offered, and if required make additional presentations. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult your seniors through out the sales process.
- Minimum of 1 Year Experience as Business Development, Sales or Marketing Executive
- Must be energetic and well-spoken – Should have excellent command over English language
- Eager to close sales and increase revenue by following monthly revenue targets
- Work flexibly to meet client’s requirements and travel to meet them as and when required
- Should have in-depth knowledge of our business, products and services offered
Customer Service Executive
You will be required to answer customer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, or obtain details of service complaints. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications. Customer follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests. Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Minimum of 1 Year Experience as Customer Service Executive
- Good communications skills – Should have excellent command over English, and any other regional languages
- Ability to listen customer complaints and have active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills to connet between customers and internal team members
- Ability to work under pressure whenever such situation demands